Founder and CEO
- Implementing the operations of merging, acquisition , restructuring, liquidation, dissolution of companies, selling shares and shareholders agreements.
- Review contracts and agreements, negotiate on behalf of clients, and settle their disputes.
- Representing clients from foreign and local companies or individuals in front of arbitral tribunal and courts of all kinds and degrees in commercial and investment disputes.
- Representing and defending clients in criminal cases such as economic crimes, electronic crimes, money crimes and bribery
- Providing advice to clients in various sectors such as investment, banks and financial institutions, real estate and construction, gas and petroleum, insurance and reinsurance, transport and logistics, and aviation.
- Managing programs to develop relationships between investors.
- Presenting consultations regarding companies finance, strategic plans , enhancing operations efficiencies , creating teamwork
- invesment fraud crimes in the Egyptian law
- Embezzlements & malpractice crimes.
- Criminal submission and their relevance to public order
- Bankruptcy and his effects
- Bankruptcy crimes in the Egyptian Trade Law.
- Commercial Sale Provisions.
- Bankruptcy crimes in the Egyptian Trade Law
- Publicity of sessions in Egyptian law.
- The neutrality of the judge in accordance to the Egyptian laws
- Infringement of trademarks in the Egyptian law (the Crime & Punishment )
- Arbitration clause in contracts and his effects.
- Member of Egypt’s Lawyers Syndicate.
- Member of the Arab lawyers union.
- International Arbitration adviser.
- Legal advisor to a number of commercial companies inside and outside Egypt.
- Legal advisor to a number of investment entities and associations.
- Legal advisor to the International Peace Center for Human Rights.
- Legal advisor to a number of charitable civil society organizations.
- Holds an honorary doctorate in the field of humanitarian leadership and peace concepts in the African continent and the Arab world.
- Holds a diploma in international arbitration from the American Association of Judges and Lawyers.
- holds a Bachelor of Laws.
Governmental and international conferences
- He attended the World Youth Forum 2017.
- Attended the World Youth Forum 2018.
- He attended the Africa Investment Forum 2018 and a large number of international conferences in the field of law, economics and others.