Hossam El Din Marawan
Consultant – Director
- Provide advice on corporate finance, strategic planning, process efficiency improvement, and team building.
- Developing, reviewing and reporting on the financial health of many business entities.
- Providing advice to clients in various sectors such as investment, banks and financial institutions, tourism, real estate and construction, gas and petroleum, insurance and reinsurance, transport and logistics, and aviation.
- Managing programs to develop relationships between investors.
- End all disputes that arise between investors and government agencies or individuals.
- BA in Engineering, Alexandria University.
- Graduated from the Military Technical College.
- Military Intelligence Division.
- Commander of a military unit in the Egyptian Navy.
- Senior engineer at a naval base in the Egyptian naval forces.
- Dean of the Armed Forces Engineer in the Egyptian Armed Forces.
- Professor of psychological warfare, self-security and conference security in the Egyptian naval forces.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors and Managing Director of Dur Kass Company for Tourism Investments.
- Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Arab Company for Tourism Development.
- General Manager of Arabella Company for Tourism and Urban Development.
- Member of the Board of Trustees in Cairo.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees of New Cairo.
- Chairman of the Population Committee of the Board of Trustees of New Cairo.
- Chairman of the Decision and Bid Committee at the Board of Trustees of New Cairo.
- Member of the National Council for Social Dialogue.