Dr. Mohamed Badr
Partner – manager
- Doctoral Degree in International Law & Business, with Excellence Award, Joint Legal Program Studies for JD (professional degree) , Syracuse University College of Law Syracuse (Syracuse, NY) , Diplomas and Masters at SUNY Cortland (Cortland, NY).
- Doctoral Honoree Degree, International Business Laws and International Relations.
- Faculty of Law Alexandria L.LB, Alexandria University, Egypt.
- Visitor Professor and Lecture in International Business Law for Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime transport “Five branches”.
- Deputy Minister and Member of the Egyptian Government at the Ministry of Internal Trade and Vice President and Director of the International Monetary Fund.
- Lecturer of Business Administration at the American University of Sharjah – United Arab Emirates.
- Adviser at the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
- Writer for new policies, strategies and development in the Department of Governance and Decentralized Administration.
- Researcher and investigator in American humanitarian relations
- A trained counselor at the Psychological Office in the United States of America.
- He developed and presented a highly effective cultural diversity training program to introduce the Arabic language and culture to foreign employees.
Affiliations & Membership
- American Bar Association.
- Dispute Settlement Association of the State of New York.
- Member of the International Rotary Fellowship.
- President of the Vienna International Center.
- Visiting professor for graduate and university studies.
- Rotary International Humanitarian Relief Group and Rotary Club Nozha in Alexandria.
- Member of the Black Law Dictionary Committee.
- Western and Southern Dispute Resolution Center for the State of New York.
- The United States Football Association.
- Member of the Human Right Watch program.
- Preparing feasibility studies and surveys and providing advice to clients on developing, planning and building commercial projects.
- Representing clients from foreign and local companies or individuals in front of arbitration bodies of all kinds and their inclusion in commercial and investment disputes.
- Review contracts and agreements, negotiate on behalf of clients, and settle their disputes.
- Conducting mergers, acquisitions, restructuring of companies, liquidation, dissolution, sale of shares, and shareholder agreements.